Dreamlink T1, T1+, T6 setup
Obtaining Mac Address from the device:
- Let the STB Boot Up
- Finish any update that it may find
- It will bring you to the server menu (where you enter portal information)
- Press the Exit button on the remote and click on OK
- This will bring you to the main DOL screen, the MAC address in upper right corner
You will need the Mac address when subscribing to our service (if you choose to have it on the dreamlink box).
Sign up at: http://www.MaxIPTV.stream/ – and register your MAC ID when you pick your package.
Once you have filled out a order form with us and your order has finished being processed you will need to setup your device onto our service.
Setup MaxIPTV on DOL:
Step 1. From the main page, Open My Apps. If the DreamOnline (DOL2) is not in the My apps folder when you purchase a new Dreamlink T1 box you have to go to the Market folder, find it and install it from there – after that, it will appear in the My apps folder
Step 2. Select DreamOnline (DOL 2) – It will automatically load to the Service menu.
Step 3. On DOL Page, note the Mac address in the top right corner. Add it during the checkout on the field “Mac Address.”
Step 4. Edit should be highlighted already, press OK on your remote to edit details. Now you must input your information:
- Service Nickname: Enter server name: IPTV
- Service/Portal URL: http://live2tv.maxiptv.stream:8080/c/ – Double check it, make sure all character you fill is right.
- Certificate: Leave it unchecked
- User ID: Leave it empty
- User Password: Leave it empty
Step 5. Now Select OK to save your settings. Click the red button to Connect Service. It will now automatically connect